Our ADGA Nigerian Dwarf goat herd is comprised of 13 does, 2 bucks, and 13 kids. We prioritize the health and quality of our herd through annual milk and disease testing, as well as linear appraisal, for those selected.
Our primary focus is on milk production for high-quality dairy products, offering a diverse range including sour cream, yogurt, ice cream, butter, milk, and cheese during the milking season.
Our goats receive a carefully balanced diet, featuring a blend of hay such as timothy, red and white clover, alfalfa, rye, and orchard grass, complemented by a mixture of grains including Amish-made sweet feed, alfalfa pellets, sunflower seeds, and goat show mix. To ensure their well-being, we provide free choice Sweetlix minerals as supplements.
During parasite season, our dedicated veterinary team conducts thorough health checks on the goats. Any goat exhibiting a low Famacha score (<3) or showing signs based on coat condition and other factors is promptly tested for worms and treated if required.
In addition to our dairy-focused operations, we offer unique services to our community. During the summer, we host invigorating goat yoga sessions. During the fall, we provide stud services for interested breeders.
- ADGA Does and Bucks: Pricing varies based on genetics, Linear Appraisal scores, milk testing results, and show championships.
- ADGA Doelings: Starting at $400.00, subject to pedigree considerations.
- ADGA Bucklings: Beginning at $350.00, with pedigree as a determining factor.
- Non-Registerable Doelings: $350.00
- Non-Registerable Bucklings: $325.00
- Delivery Service (per mile): $0.57
- Off-Site Stud Service (3 days): $75.00 per goat
- On-Site Stud Service with Boarding (per 24 hours): $100.00 per goat
- On-Site Stud Service without Boarding: $75.00 per goat
- Goat Yoga Herd Experience: $40.00 per person. We provide both the venue and an experienced instructor to guide the session.
2023 Kids will have the following unless specified otherwise or picked up earlier then 12 weeks (aka bottle babies)
3. Castration (bucklings)
4. EID (microchip)
5. DNA (on file with ADGA)
6. Registration with the ADGA
7. Health Check
8. Hooves trimmed
For a list of available kids, Please see the spreadsheet under Documents in the Menu
Copyright © 2023 Lofland Farm, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered By Goats